Help of Various File formats:
The website contains the following sections, which can be reached by accessing sabroomnp.tripura.gov.in
- Main menu
- Side menu
Changing the size of the text refers to making the text appearing smaller or bigger from its standard size. There are three options provided to you to set the size of the text that affects the readability. These are:
- Large - Displays information in the large font size. Select image for increasing the text size.
- Small - Displays information in the small font size. To decrease the text size select image displayed on the top of the page.
- Default - Displays information in the default font size. Select image displayed on the top of the page.
- Simple search will be available on home page from where user can search on basis of content and keyword available in documents/tenders/picture etc.
- When searching, don't enter plural forms such as "press releases" because the server will only find documents with releases (plural) in the title or keywords. If you enter release (singular), the server will list entries with both release and releases.
- All searches are case-insensitive. That is, words are looked for regardless of capitalization.